My friend Cynthia, at Ups and Downs has nominated me for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award! It’s a thrill for me to consider that I might inspire anyone, as often as my own mood and strength fluctuate so much.
Thank you Cynthia, you are often the sole voice of reason for me in my journey to a better life and I am grateful to you and your blog which I find calming, inspiring, and a really nice retrieve.
In acceptance of this award, I’m supposed to tell my readers seven things about myself, so here goes:
1. I’ve lived much of the last seven years in London and I loved it. The only material thing I may get out of my divorce is a UK passport. It’ll allow me to dream that perhaps someday, I could have 18 EU countries to consider living in or at least traveling to.
2. I’ve been married four times! Don’t judge… It seems I don’t date, I just marry. Those days are finally changing.
3. I’m fanatical about water and swimming! I am pretty sure I’m part mermaid.
4. I love artichokes, divinity (with no nuts), and white peaches, but not all at the same time.
5. I run my own website for kids and I’m extremely proud of it.
6. I love Gwen Stefani and No Doubt, I think because I’m a former Orange County Girl. (And if I had had the nerve, I’d have had her career!)
7. I volunteer at a place where kids undergo forensic interviews after they’ve witnessed domestic violence, or experienced child sexual abuse.
I would like to nominate these bloggers as being Very Inspiring:
Cynthia at Ups & Downs (she’s already received this, but I’m listing her anyway)
Tracy at ChumpLady
Lisa at Lessons at the End of a Marriage
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to follow these rules:
Rules for this Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Add the Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate a list of bloggers that inspire you.
- Include this set of rules.
- Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.